Saturday, March 18, 2017

I Got a Target... And It's You

Yo what's up guys I got a target, and its you! LOL i was doing some research and i found out that the most successful target audiences for horror/thriller films are between the ages of 15-25.

This target audience is great because a lot of our test audiences are going to be peers from class and friends. I was reading that these ages work best for the genre because these thrills cause excitement in the younger generations. It also says that younger audiences are not put off by disturbing images in my opinion it gets your adrenaline running.

Males are typically more likely to watch horror films because they are more incline to violence like the one that is shown in the films. our movie is perfect for this i mean how much more violent can u get than death by knife... I am personally a perfect fit for my own target audience. I like to watch horror movies because i like to bring a girl along with me so she gets scared and has me comfort her. This boosts my confidence and makes the movie better.

Now, I don't think anyone would want to  go see a Horror film alone. These types of films draw a good amount of audience because viewers invite guests to accompany each other.
This may be a good first date idea because you and that lucky girl can go on that first date and get some conversation starters coming out of the film.

Since Horror movies don't need a huge budget (Thank God!), the entry to the movie doesn't cost much this is good for our young adult target to motivate them to watch our film. It's good quality entertainment for a low price and even better if you're paying for two it doesn't hurt your pocket as bad!

Mattmosey1 Follow. (2014, January 07). Horror Movie Target Audience. Retrieved March 18, 2017, from https://www.slideshare.net/mattmosey1/my-target-audiance

No comments:

Post a Comment